I am a Computer Science/Math Double Major at Williams College. My areas of interest include Computer Networking, Programming Languages, and Game Development. I was also formerly the System Administrator for Williams Students Online (WSO).
- GridworldPlus (Github) (Devlog) - A 2D grid-based combat game written in the Godot game engine - Under development
- MultiTurn (Github) - A Typescript turn-based network multiplayer game framework
- F#Snake (Github) - A turing-complete programming language written in F# with syntax inspired from Python.
- Roguelike (Github) - A roguelike dungeon crawler RPG game - Made in collabration with jellert
- waitER (Github) - Making ER wait times transparent - Made in collaboration with alexkim205, eutopi, and klynliu
- Graph / Finite State Machine Designer (Github) - A visual graph and finite state machine designer that exports to many formats - Original by Evan Wallace and updated by Samuel Green.
- For more projects, check out my Github profile